Stormwater Awards - Industry Recognition
The Stormwater Awards recognise and applaud innovation, development, completion and management of stormwater projects and the contributors involved.
What We Get!
- Strategic or Master Planning
- Infrastructure Development
- Asset Management Accomplishment
- Innovation, Research and Development
- Recognition of the project’s stature
- Showcasing project and solutions providers who have made contribtions
- Demonstrating to all stakeholders
- Ongoing promotion within the industry and associated parties
- Display within your organisation
- Providing an example of leadership and capability that can be advocated and promoted elsewhere
- Recognising the team achievements of stakeholders in the project
Integrated Stormwater DesignSunRise Estate Integrated Stormwater Strategy
Sunrise is a rapid growth area of western development that required a stormwater treatment strategy. Early strategy development incorporated a less than traditional approach to management of stormwater on the site.
Excellence In PolicyStormwater Audit Program
Stormwater Audit Programs to engage commercial and industrial business operators in preventing stormwater pollution, operating under the Protection of the Environment Operations Act 1997 (POEO Act).
Infrastructure Development and ImplementationCanal Rehabilitation
Reconstructed Canals, adjacent to major hubs..
Excellence In Research & InnovationStormwater Pollution Investigation
Pollution Source Assessment Tool, assists in understanding risk to water quality from stormwater as a key contributor to the pollution risk in urban Drinking Water Catchment